Rainforest Learning Centre offers programs for children aged 8 months to 12 years. Our programs are designed to offer children in our care with opportunities for both structured learning times and open-ended play experiences. Our educators are experienced in providing quality childcare experiences through enriching activities that are developed with the whole child as the focus. We are committed to the nurturing of positive self-concepts in our children by creating the opportunity for risk taking, while supporting problem solving and independence. We build strong, confident children who believe in themselves and each other.
Rainforest Learning Centre Inc. seeks educators who are kind, loving and share an enthusiasm for learning. Our educators have a passion for the field of Early Childcare and inspire continued growth and development amongst themselves and their peers.
Reasons to join our team
- Fun and creative work environment.
- Extensive curriculum development which allows for your own interpretation.
- Competitive wages.
- Extended medical and dental benefits for both full-time and part-time staff.
- Discounted childcare for your own personal needs.
- Strong management team that provides our educators with the resources to execute a successful program.
- Two paid professional development days per year.
- ECE Infant/Toddler or Special Needs Certification. Responsible Adult or ECEA Certification required for all School Aged programs.
- Current First Aid and CPR training.
- Clear criminal record check.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop age-appropriate experiences for children.
- Second language
- Food Safe Certification
How to apply
If you are interested in a career with Rainforest Learning Centre, and your professional values are in line with ours, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time-to-time, we welcome students to be present in our childcare centre to conduct general observations, or to complete a practicum. These students are involved in our classrooms as teaching assistants, and will be supervised by teachers at all times. As a requirement, students may need to study a particular child, in which case written permission must be given by the parent.
To arrange for a practicum placement, or to book a general observation appointment, please contact us at email@example.com. Please include in your correspondence the location you are interested in studying at, your area of study (ECE / IT / SN ) and the dates of your practicum or observation.